Yesterday at 2pm, I passed the 70-431 examn from Microsoft. There were 35 MCQ's and 15 simulations. I put some of the simulations online for you. You can find them here! There are two variants so try both the A and the B files!

Just finished the examn in 35 minutes, result: 880! I took it at New Horizons in Rotterdam (Netherlands). My advice: practice the simulations from pass4sure and buy the MS Press 70-431 book. I'm official Microsoft Technical Specials SQL Server 2005, sound good aaaiitt :-)

My next course will be the 70-445 Business Intelligence Developer. Since there's still no book available, I wait till the end of my vacation. Microsoft tells that the MS PRESS 70-445 will be available in september, a good time to start with the course. I hope I can finish it before 2008. First I go to Curacao to chillout and relax.